Name: Marigold Weaver
Human (age: 17)
MV: 5 (25ft)
- Staff (3/DX+2 to attack)
- Diplomacy (3/IQ+1)
- Literate - reads/writes Elyntian & Sorcerer's Tongue
- Cure Minor Wounds (Lvl: 2; IQ: 8, Range: Touch, heals 2ST or EN for every 2EN spent)
- Cure Light Wounds, Self (Lvl: 1; IQ: 9, Range: self. Heals 1ST for every 1EN spent)
- Webbing (Lvl: 1; IQ: 10, Range: 60ft, creates 5' by 5' web for every 2EN spent. Victim must make 4/ST save to break free or be cut out in three turns by others edged weapon. ST 30+ creatures unaffected)
- Haste (Lvl 1, timed, IQ 11, 3EN and has a range of touch). Target gets an extra attack at 3/DX, and hits at +1 (and defends if it takes a reaction) and gets +1 on DX checks. MV increases by +2 (10ft - up to double its usual MV). Multiple castings of Haste can't stack and it counters Slow spells.
- Magic Fist (Lvl: 1, IQ 8, EN: 1+ , Range: 60ft (ie. IQ x 5ft)). Creates glowing giant hand that attacks foe, does 1D6+EN spent damage to target, up to a maximum of 4 EN. Hand not capable of fine manipulation etc, it is a bludgeoning/slapping tool only.
- Reverse Missiles (Lvl 1, IQ 11, EN: 3, Range: 60ft) - missiles fired at Marigold reverse and attack shooter.
- Viper Staff (Lvl 1, IQ 11, EN: 1) - top 2ft of Marigold's staff becomes a shadow voper, striking range 10ft. Attack as normal melee, damage 1d6+1, wounded target must save 3/ST or be posioned for additional 1d6 (no AR).
- Hearing (Lvl 1, IQ 12, EN: 1) Hear all conversations clearly within 60ft
- Far Vision (Lvl 1, IQ10, EN: 1) See objects in line of sight up to one mile away.
POSSESSIONS: SILVER: 17
- Wizard's Staff (uncharged, 1d6+2) ENC: 0.5
- Parchment, five sheets ENC 0.25
- Ink & Quill ENC: 0.5
- 2 x Glass Vials full of "Joy Juice", a mead-like substance. ENC: 1
- Garlic ENC: 0.25
- Needle & Thread ENC: 0.25
- Wolfsbane ENC: 0.25
- Trowel ENC: 0.5
- Chalk, 12 pieces ENC: 0.25
- Leather Backpack (Carries 4 ENC) ENC: 1
- A flask of wine ENC: 0.25
- Spell Book (large, 48 IQ point volume - see below) ENC: 2
- Whistle, carved from bird's beak ENC: 0.25
- Copper Wand - with tentacle wrapped round it ENC: 0.5
- The Embers Of Night by Naus Pleand - small book of animated 'erotica' ENC: 0.25
SPELL BOOK (23/48):
- HASTE - Level 1: timed, IQ 11, 3EN and has a range of touch. Target gets an extra attack at 3/DX, and hits at +1 (and defends if it takes a reaction) and gets +1 on DX checks. MV increases by 10ft (up to double its usual MV). Multiple castings of Haste can't stack and it counters Slow spells.
- INVISIBILITY - Level 1: timed (meaning it lasts for a number of turns equal to IQ + the spell level), IQ 12, EN:4, range: touch. It takes an five dice test against IQ to spot the character or object. Anything let go becomes visisible, light never becomes invisible (but light source can). Spell ends if you attack - either directly or with a spell - a foe. Also doesn't make you silent.
|Dennis The Weaver|
She has also snuck a look in some of Peter's books and taught herself the "webbing" spell.
Recently she was kicked out of the Entwhistle home by Betty after she was cursed, and Marigold is now back living with her parents.
However, now that Peter has returned to Bendwyn, he has promised he will talk to his wife around Marigold returning to her old position in their home.
After her encounter with The Witch Of The Huldre Forest, Marigold has been thinking about her legacy and has decided to plant a herb garden behind her parents' house and start researching a book on the plant life of Cidri (Botanica Cidri).