NAME: Imogen (known as "Idgie")
- Professional Skill - Potter (3/IQ+1)
- Thief (3/DX+1) - stealing things
- Dagger (3/DX+1)
- Two-Weapon Combat (3/4/DX+1) - first attack at 3/DX, second weapon at 4/DX
- Pick Lock/Trap (3/DX+1) - picking locks & disarming traps.
- Stealth (3/DX+1) - moving silently, avoiding detection.
- Riding (3/DX+1)
(NOTE: Imogen is not a skilled knife thrower, so if she opts to throw a dagger it’s a 4/DX test, with a -1DX penalty per 10ft thrown. Max range: 45ft)
- 2 x dagger (1d3+3) ENC: 1
- Flint & steel ENC: 0.5
- Lock pick set ENC: 0.5
- Waterskin ENC: 0.5
- Canvas Backpack (can carry +4 ENC) ENC: 1
- Caltrops (24) ENC: 0.5
- Chalk (12) ENC: 0.25
- Rope (50ft, hemp) ENC: 2
- Spyglass ENC: 0.25
|Harold The Potter|
Harold is unaware of Idgia's "criminal" background and the fact that she has kept her skills finely honed.
Idgia recently left home without warning, after seeing a vision of a red haired woman in the streets of Dranning. The woman was calling to her and she has now headed back to the city to pursue this woman that she feels some "connection" with.